Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sunguard SPF50 60ml Sunscreen Belt Carabiner
Features of the Sunguard SPF50 60ml Sunscreen
- SPF50+ UVA/UVB advanced broad-spectrum protection
- Laboratory tested to meet AS/NZS Standard 2604:2012
- 4 hours water resistance
- Contains Aloe Vera & Vitamin E to moisturize and condition the skin
- Formula does not contain nanoparticles, titanium dioxide or zinc oxide—safe in contact with roofing and paint finishes
- Dermatologically tested for most skin types and free from Paraben and MIT
- Non-slip dry grip
- Esko Sunguard SPF50 60ml Sunscreen also Fragrance-free
- SunGard is a TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) registered product, manufactured and tested in Australia
- Available in 60ml carabiner, 125ml fliptop squeeze tube, 500, 1000 and 2500ml pump bottles
SunGard’s formulation gives exceptional protection but does not contain nanoparticles, titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
Safe for use by roofers! Sunscreens containing metal oxides, such as titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, can accelerate degradation of surfaces including auto finishes and pre- and post-painted roofing surfaces.
New Zealand Steel now excludes from its warranties damage to Coloursteel® roofing caused by contact with sunscreen, and additionally recommends that roofers use cut resistant gloves to improve safety and avoid sunscreen contact.
Sungard 500ml SPF40 & Natural Insect Repellent Pump
Product Code: SGIR40-500
Now: $35.11 (GST Excl.)
Sungard Lip Balm SPF30+ Sunscreen 4.8g
Product Code: SGLB
Now: $4.62 (GST Excl.)
SunGard Sunscreen SPF50 125ml Flip Top Tube
Product Code: SG50-125
Now: $9.59 (GST Excl.)
Esko Sunscreen Wall Bracket for SG50-2.5LTR Sunscreen
Product Code: BKT2.5
Now: $49.5 (GST Excl.)