We realize that occasionally an order might be placed in error or in rare instances you might receive a defective or damaged product. Our aim is to treat our customers as we ourselves expect to be treated. In order to provide efficient and rapid return service, please follow these 2 easy steps.
1: Inspect your order upon receipt and immediately notify us in the event of any problem. All returns and / or exchanges must be made within 10 days of your receipt of shipment. You can call us on (03) 9296575
2: Include a copy of the original invoice and a note detailing any defect or the reason for the return. Please note that products that have been opened or unwrapped are non-returnable unless defective, in which case it may be returned for replacement of the same product.
• All returns and exchanges will be processed within 10 days of receipt of your shipment.
• All defective merchandise must be received and inspected by us before we can ship you a new one.
• Products must be returned in original package with all documentation as received.
• Shipping is non-refundable.
• We are not responsible for damaged returns or items lost in transit. We urge you to insure your return shipment against loss or damage.
Disputes and Refunds
You must submit any claims or disputes you may have with respect to any charge to your account in writing to Safety1stNZ within 60 days from the time said charge was made; otherwise any claim or dispute with regard to said charge will be waived and the respective charge will be final and not subject to challenge. In the event of any default by you to make payment, you will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by Safety1stNZ in collecting moneys owned.
We will gladly exchange any damaged or defective products. Inspect the merchandise upon receipt and notify us immediately in the event of any problem.