Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stormline Milford 681 Bib Overtrouser
Product Code: WEB681
$189.90 (GST Excl.)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $31.65 with what's this?
The Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants is a unisex design and include knee pads as standard and a reinforced 2 layer 650 gsm PVC front. A highly comfortable bib and brace designed for all conditions.
Stormline Milford 681 Bib Overtrouser
The Stormline Milford 681 bib overtrousers have a unisex design with a high back, elasticated waist and adjustable side gusset on larger sizes for comfort and durability. The 681 includes knee pads as standard and a reinforced 2 layer 650 gsm PVC front. A highly comfortable bib and brace designed for all condition
Stormline Milford 681 Foul Weather Fishing Pants
The Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants are our new range for commercial fishermen and offshore fishing enthusiasts. The Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants is unique in its unisex design. Equipped with knee pads as standard and 650 gsm PVC that will keep you totally protected on deck and onshore. There is a high level of finishing on this fishing bib and brace for fishermen and those wanting superior pants that will be long-lasting and look good.
Milford 681 foul weather fishing pants design features high back design provides a high level of comfort and evenly distributes the weight across the shoulders. The design helps to provide protection from the wind and cold to the back and kidneys when not wearing a jacket. The grey and neon colour scheme is designed to look good, be upmarket with high levels of neon for visibility in low light conditions or at night.
- Heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC for strength – This amount of grams per square inch will ensure your waterproof fishing pants stay strong and are able to handle everything that is thrown at it from poor weather, rough seas to heavy, often clunky equipment. However, while it is heavy-duty it in no way impedes your ability to get on with the job at hand. We take great pride here at Stormline to ensure we combine suitable materials with optimum mobility so they feel like lightweight fishing trousers.
- Double layer PVC leg – The most important thing about waterproof fishing pants is that they keep water out and keep your legs warm whether you’re out at sea or by the coast. The double-layer on the PVC will not only keep you warm and dry but it will also prevent equipment ripping, tearing and potentially causing harm to your legs.
- Triple-layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads – You move a lot when you’re working on the boat or you’re near the coastline and often find yourself on your knees be it fixing machinery, reaching for a piece of equipment or simply tying your shoelaces.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles – The braces and buckles on these trousers will offer you a full range of movements while keeping you snug, secure and, most importantly, dry. The elasticated braces will move with you without relenting on the snug fit and the plastic clips, once buckled, will not be moving in a hurry.
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points – Your waterproof fishing pants will naturally undergo a lot of stress during their use and we’ve remedied any potential tears by fitting reinforced tape in areas that undergo particular strain.
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety – Fishing ready features such as these are perfect if your trousers need a little adjusting to accommodate a big pair of boots, simply tear back the velcro and adjust it to suit you, it’s that easy. The velcro tape will accommodate those boots and ensure water doesn’t get in.
- Adjustable side gusset on sizes 2XL and larger – This adjustable side gusset is perfect if you’re wearing a big jumper or coat and need a bit more room to accommodate it.
- Elasticated waist – Much like the elasticated braces, the elasticated waist on these waterproof fishing pants won’t be restrictive but rather they will work with you.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety – Safety is so important no matter what environment you’re working in.
- Available in Grey/Neon and Blue/Neon sizes XS – 4XL – These two colourways will have you looking good without compromising on safety or comfort.
Kaiwaka Tufflex Wet Weather Pants
Product Code: WEBTFH771
Now: $132.68 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Dairytex pants
Product Code: WEBDT332
Now: $138.36 (GST Excl.)
Argyle Premium PVC Overtrouser Green
Product Code: WEB15009
Now: $38.61 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Tufflex TTMC Bib Overtrousers
Product Code: WEBTFH772
Now: $164.86 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka AGTEX Women’s Bib Overtrousers
Product Code: WEBAGL121
Now: $190.68 (GST Excl.)
Stormline Stormtex-Air 652 Wet Weather Bib and Brace
Product Code: WEB652
Now: $164 (GST Excl.)
There are no reviews yet.