Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stormline Milford 249 Fishing Jacket
The Stormline Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is built for comfort and durability. Made with 630 gsm PVC, the jacket is designed to to be comfortable and to withstand the harshest environments. The jacket is also a unisex design. The grey/neon colours are designed for safety and to look good as well.
The Stormline Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is designed for high levels of durability and performance. It works in the harshest conditions for fishermen, offshore yachting and sport fishing. Designed from years of experience, this garment is made for durability and performance even in the toughest of climates, and is a completely unisex design so it can be used by crews and outdoor workers of all kinds.
It’s also available in sizes XS to 4XL, so is a solid option for the whole crew or team. Combining classic Stormline construction with modern garment technology gives you a product that is hard-wearing, practical and unobtrusive, letting you get on with the important things without worrying about your gear. As one of Stormline’s latest products, the Stormline Milford 249 jacket has decades of experience in product and garment design behind it, making it ideal for professionals and those who really need optimum performance from their wet weather and foul weather gear.
- Unisex design – This jacket is accessible for diverse crews and is perfect for anyone working in wet weather conditions. It is available in sizes XS to 4XL.
- Raglan sleeve design – Raglan sleeves provide increased mobility when compared to set-in sleeves, so you’re never restricted by your gear.
- 650 gsm PVC for extra strength – This heavyweight PVC helps keep you warm and dry. It does so without ripping, tugging, tearing or sustaining damage even when you’re doing the heavy lifting!
- Full-length heavy-duty reinforced plastic YKK zip – All of the zips and closings can be used when you’re wearing gloves as well as with your bare hands.
- Velcro storm flap – This helps assist with water runoff, keeping you dry no matter what the weather can throw at you!
- Drawstring storm hood – Our newly-designed storm hood has increased visibility but the same comfort, security and waterproofing.
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs – For water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Neon for hi-visibility for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
Bison Overtrouser Extreme Yellow Navy, XS – 8XL
Product Code: WEB14005YNT
Now: $236.85 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Tufflex Hi Vis Winter Jacket – Orange or Yellow
Product Code: WEBTFH775
Now: $431.05 (GST Excl.)