Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stormline Crew 654 Heavy Duty Waterproof Bib and Brace Pants
Product Code: WEB654
$188.00 (GST Excl.)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $31.33 with what's this?
Heavy Duty Waterproof Bib and Brace Pants
Stormline Crew 654 Heavy Duty Waterproof Bib and Brace Pants
The original 3 layer PVC Bib & Brace with knee pads. The Stormline Crew 654 bib and brace is ideal for those who demand more from commercial foul weather gear, aquaculture clothing and industrial rain gear. The Crew heavy duty pants are renowned for their comfort and toughness.
The Stormline Crew 654 is our biggest seller and the original double front bib, as supplied to the market for 20 years. For commercial fishermen and offshore fishing enthusiasts, the Crew 654 foul weather heavy-duty waterproof bib and brace pants, with knee pads and ultra-safe high visibility detailing, will keep you totally protected on deck and onshore.
The Stormline Crew 654 is worn from Antarctica to the Arctic and everywhere in between by both commercial and recreational fishermen. This bib is also ideal for industrial cleaning or heavy-duty farm work.
The Stormline Crew 654 foul weather heavy-duty waterproof bib and brace, as seen on TV show Deadliest Catch, has two layers of 650 gsm PVC that makes it very hard wearing and ideal for commercial fishing or commercial use that has high levels of abrasion. The Stormline Crew 654 bib is used for lobster fishing as foul weather gear as well as scallop and whelk fishermen due to the abrasive nature of this type of fishing.
Here at Stormline, we have been designing a quality range of foul and wet weather gear for offshore workers across the world and the Stormline Crew 654 are no different. Before the first stitch is sewn we make sure to collaborate and connect with the people that are going to be wearing this piece of clothing on a daily basis. Each product we make from our wide selection is based on feedback from our customers because if they are not happy, neither are we. It is pointless creating a piece of clothing for jobs in tough industries like farming, fishing and agriculture if the person wearing it isn’t comfortable or immediately aware of the benefits.
- Heavy-duty 650 gsm PVC – PVC material of this nature is tough and durable while remaining flexible. It may be heavy-duty but it must be stressed that wearing these bib and brace trousers will in no way impede your ability to get the job done. We design these heavyweight suspenders so you can be comfortable when you’re out at work while enjoying peace of mind knowing you’re protected and have got the gear to get the job done.
- Double fronted PVC on chest and legs – We don’t compromise at Stormline and make no exceptions when it comes to safety and protection. We believe that this double fronted PVC on the chest and legs of the bib overalls will give you that added protection. This fabric will protect your front from sharp equipment tearing or ripping the front and keep you extra dry when the elements are at their worst or you’re at sea and things are getting choppy.
- Triple-layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads – Whatever job you do that requires bib overalls, it certainly isn’t one that involves standing in one position! The triple layer of PVC and kneepads found in the braces trousers will protect your knees from repetitive knocks and every day stresses involved in working on your hands and knees be it using equipment on the boat or retrieving something from your farming equipment.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles – Suspenders that elasticated give you so much more freedom to focus on getting the job done. Rather than being resistive this piece of clothing will move with you, the fit of the bib and brace sets are firm and secure, not uncomfortable and tight. In addition, the adjustable braces and straps can be tweaked depending on your height and body size giving you the flexibility to wear warmer layers underneath.
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points – You don’t want to be thinking about whether or not your material is going to tear if you put it under stress by adopting a certain position. Luckily, neither do we which is why we have fitted the waterproof bib and brace with tape that will give those stress points that bit of extra support.
- Internal chest pocket – Quite literally keep essential items and tools close to your chest with the Stormline Crew 654. This chest pocket is big enough for your phone and other items such as a pair of gloves or a hat ensuring you can always be reached and reach for extra clothing if the weather turns cold.
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety – Adjust your waterproof trousers and make sure they are bespoke to you. If you’re wearing bulkier boots, simply loosen the velcro and adjust it so it fits around your boots perfectly, completely removing any threat of you tripping up and injuring yourself or allowing any rain or seawater to get in.
- Elastic waist – Like the elasticated braces, the elastic waist in the Stormline Crew 654 gives you the freedom to add warmer layers underneath such as a jumper while retaining the structural integrity of the material. The elastic waist will simply work with whatever else you’re wearing to ensure you’re warm and protected from the weather.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety – Safety in any industry, be it the fishing industry, aquaculture or construction is paramount. Here at Stormline we take safety incredibly seriously and fit our products with high-grade hi-visibility neon so you don’t even have to think about whether or not you’ll be spotted by your colleagues or crewmates should the worst happen. Reflective, bright and made of durable materials, the neon that features on the 654’s will keep you safe.
Long John Thermerino Merino Black
Product Code: WEBTHWS123
Now: $57.51 (GST Excl.)
Overtrouser Bison Extreme Orange/Navy
Product Code: WEB140053
Now: $81.81 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Food Grade Bib Overtrousers
Product Code: WEBFG382
Now: $117.25 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Windtec Bib Overtrousers
Product Code: WEBWT552
Now: $81.72 (GST Excl.)
Overtrouser Bison Extreme
Product Code: WEB140052
Now: $172.78 (GST Excl.)
Kaiwaka Dairytex Bib Overtrousers
Product Code: WEBDT331
Now: $163.33 (GST Excl.)
There are no reviews yet.