Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q-tech Roof Anchor Kit V1
QSI’s patented Q-tech Roof Anchor Kit V1 Temporary Roof Anchor provides a secure attachment point by fixing directly to the timber joists and purlins through corrugated roofing iron. The patented design and heavy duty steel construction spreads any potential load across the roof structure, and the foam padding protects the corrugated roofing from damage.
- Temporary roof anchor designed for single person use
- Designed to be attached onto AS/NZS certified New Zealand Wooden Roof structures
- This roof anchor should only be used on roofs that are structurally sound
- In order to safely arrest a fall, ensure that the minimum clearance distance is provided
- The roof anchor must be installed by a competent person who is trained to work at height
- New Zealand Patent Application No. 713603
- Australian Patent Application No. 2015246153
- New Zealand Registered Design Application No. 419489
- Certified to: AS/NZS 5532:2013