Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kaiwaka Stormforce Overtrousers
TWIN-SKIN TECHNOLOGY, TAKE THE WEATHER IN YOUR STRIDE
The original twin-skin waterproof trousers, and the perfect accompaniment to our epic Stormforce parka or winter jacket, these high-performance Stormforce overtrousers offer 100% wind and rain-proofing, without cramping your style. Ease of movement, breathability and comfort are legendary features of the Stormforce range.
- Easy stretch elastic/webbed waistband with non-slip step-lock fastener
- Two weather-tight hip pockets, fully lined and corner-reinforced for extra strength
- Tailored crutch insert, for a no pinch, maximum movement, added reinforcement fit
- Heavy duty domes at the ankles, to keep wet and dirt out, and give a snug closure over boots
- Cut away heel, to stop the trouser leg from getting caught under footwear
- Unique twin-skin technology, offering a double layer of protection
- Precision engineered from robust 500D rip-stop fabric
- DWR coated to actively repel water and dirt
- Quality construction, designed for long-lasting, hard-working wear
- High frequency welded seams, making the inner liner 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Outer layer has a waterproof rating of 15,000 mm, with a breathable rating of 5,000gm/m2-24hrs
- Which is bonded to an inner liner which is also 100% waterproof and breathable