Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Howard Leight VeriShield VS120 Over Head Earmuff Class 5 30dB
Enhanced hearing protection of the Howard Leight VeriShield VS120 Over Head Earmuff with optimum comfort, makes them solutions they will want to wear.
- Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes
- Wide cup opening ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing
aids, Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions
- Also a durable, non deforming plastic headband, head attachments for electrical environments
- Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear
- New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation
- Steel wire framework
- Non-deforming plastic
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- An oil resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy work environments and frequent use
Air Flow Control Technology (AFC)
All VS100 models feature Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology which offer
maximum attenuation without increasing the size or the weight of the earmuffs or the pressure on the head.
The unique combination of the base plate chamber and high tech non woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments.
Sound Management Technology (SMT)
VeriShield VS100D* models feature Sound Management Technology (SMT)
that improves employee safety by blocking harmful noise while allowing
voice and signals to be heard more naturally. Overall this advancement allows
speech frequencies (articulation index) to be heard with less distortion reducing worker isolation and overprotection on the job.
*D for Dielectric. The dielectric construction is suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments.”
Offers a variety of head attach options for easy PPE integration: behind
the neck, multi position, and hardhat attachments that integrate with
Honeywell hard hats and face shields.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and
easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
Esko MiniMax Kid’s Earmuff 26dB Class 5 Orange Camo, Green or Pink
Product Code: WEBE-MMAX
Now: $21.26 (GST Excl.)
Wise Class 5 Bluetooth Earmuffs
Product Code: SA62028
Now: $99.51 (GST Excl.)
Howard Leight Sync Bluetooth Radio Earmuff RWS-53017
Product Code: RWS-53017
Now: $284.1 (GST Excl.)