Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
TAKE 5 Hot Work Permit and Working at Heights Permit Pad
TAKE 5 Hot Work Permit and Working at Height are recognised as two high risk areas that need to be controlled in every work place. One way to show evidence that risk is being managed, is to complete a work permit for any high-risk work at hand.
Many companies insist that a ‘Hot Work Permit’ or a ‘Working at Height Permit’ are completed before any work of this nature commences. This will reduce the chances of an accident happening in the first instance. A mitigating factor for the company should an incident ever occur.
- Permits are filled out in advance of work starting and submitted to the Site Manager. This gives a chance to ensure all necessary controls are in place before sign-off occurs and work begins.
- Good evidence for safety audit compliance (file completed work permits away as a permanent record)
- Simple layout of forms makes the work permit easy to fill out
TAKE 5 Hot Work Permit and Working At Heights Permit Pad Features:
- A4 Size pages
- Hole-punch to make it easy to file
- 50 pages per Pad (50 Hot Work Permits and 50 Working at Height Permits)
Anti Fatigue Floor Mat – Fatigue Fighter Grey
Product Code: WEBFFP
Now: $173.5 (GST Excl.)
Bennett Deluxe 500mm Half Dome Mirror Stainless Steel
Product Code: 16529HE
Now: $535.97 (GST Excl.)